Monday 16 April 2012

April BellaBox - Open Box

Well it's that time of the month again.  BellaBox time!

The month of April is all about being fashion forward with the theme 'around the world in fashion' and there is a nice selection of goodies in this months box.

This box contains I guess you could say 3 full sized products (maybe 4?) and 5 samples.




This months box included:


pureDKNY Verbena - 1.5ml sample

OP Therapy Body Hydrator - 75ml product

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Petal - 5ml sample

Ulta3 Nail Polish in Jade - 13ml product

Comvita Brightening Range - 3x1.5ml samples

Hollywood Feet Velvet Cushions - 2 pairs

Well I'm pleased with the Ulta3 nail polish.  It's a pretty colour and I am on a nail polish buying ban so it's exciting to get one for 'free'.  The body hydrator will be good to try, you can never really have enough moisturiser and coming into the cooler months my eczema starts to play up so an unscented product will be nice and hopefully the emu oil will work some magic for me.  I've been wanting to try the Benefit foundation but I am a little concerned this will be too dark for my pale skin.  I'll give it a go though!  The Hollywood Feet are nice, but I have never used this type of product as I don't often wear heels.  They might be nice in my boots though?  The Comvita products will be nice to try, as will the perfume although on a quick sniff I don't really like the scent.

But anyway, that's my April BellaBox; stay tuned for the BellaBox - Road tested blog.  You can read about March BellaBox - Road test here.

Sign up to Bellabox via their website.

Caitlin xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can do a review on the body hydrator as i also suffer from eczema and itll be good to see if it actually works :)

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Halley

    Thanks for the suggestion :-) I will trial this and see how I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I was super happy with my box!! xox

    http://msfaby.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/april-bellabox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MsFaby

    Stay tuned for the product reviews coming up in the next week or so!

    ReplyDelete