Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD - Ulta3 Jade

Hi Pretties

Here is my nail of the day!  It is Ulta3 nail colour in Jade and I received this in my April Bellabox.  A luxury sample this is not.  The RRP is only $2 on these nail polishes so after I've had a bit more of a think I'm a little disappointed to get this in my BellaBox.

I own about 4 of these nail polishes.  Some I like, some I don't.  One I think is the best wearing nail polish I own.  Last night when I put this on I really really liked the colour.  I thought it went on pretty well, a little streaky but that might just be my application skills but apart from that I was pleased.

THEN this morning as I reached into my bag to get my keys out I managed to scratch up 4 nails on my left hand.  This is over 8 hours since application!  Very disappointing.  Now I didn't use top coat, but I don't use a top coat with any nail polish and I don't normally have this problem.

Thumbs down to Ulta3 nail polish in Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment