Monday 9 April 2012

Sunday Night Haul

Hi All

Well it's the end of the week and it's time for my Sunday night haul. And i'm a day late! Easter weekend has really thrown me and I completley didn't realised that yesterday was Sunday lol. I promise I'm really not that dumb normally haha.

Anyways this weeks haul was pretty small due to public holidays etc but I did pick up a couple of things.

Firstly I got 3 Orly nail polishes (blogged about here) from Priceline that were reduced even cheaper to $2.95! From left to right the colours are Aspen, Not So Dusty Rose and Walk Down the Isle.

Secondly I got a crease brush by Models Prefer and it is the MPP120 Crease. I plan on using this more as a blending brush as I already have another style crease brush I'm quite fond of. I really like the Models Prefer brushes and every second Priceline catalogue they seem to be on special which is even better!

Lastly is a Mac lipstick in the colour Lovelorn. It's a lustre and it's a beautiful medium pink colour but it is not too bright that it can't be worn by day. I really like the lustre formulation and I think I will definately be getting more in this range. It's mildly moisturising, but definately not drying as I find my other Mac lipstick Angel which is a frost to be.

Well that's the haul for this week?

Did you buy any new beauty products this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment