Tuesday 29 May 2012

May Favourites

It's May Favourites time!

This month I have all but one new product and an oldie but a goodie.


Nivea Essentials lip balm

This is a long time favourite of mine.  Many times repurchased.  It smells like baby powder, is super moisturising and smooth and gives nice shine.  I randomly purchased the Blistex complete moisture lip balms last time as they were on a super special and I'm glad to get back to my old favourite!

Urban Decay Naked Palette

This product needs no introduction.........

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecting BB Cream


This is not a true BB cream.  It's a tinted moisturiser so if you purchase this please don't expect it to be like the Asian or German BB creams.  None the less I really like this product.  I've never liked a tinted moisturiser before this one and while the critics say it is oily and shiny I feel that your technique in applying this makes all the difference.  I apply moisturiser, wait 5 minutes, stipple and blend my BB cream, wait 5 minutes and then powder.  I find these little time breaks very important in applying this cream.  While the colour is a tiny bit too dark for me it still works well.

Benefit Thrrrob blush


This blush is a beautiful cool toned baby pink.  It's what I hoped Mac's Well Dressed would be.  It took me 5 weeks to get my Benefit order from the US but it was well worth the wait.

Coastal Scents 110 Bionic Flat Top Buffer


This brush was on clearance on the Coastal Scents website for $6.98 so I grabbed it when I purchased my 22 piece brush set.  OMG I have no idea why.  This is the best brush I have ever owned/tried/bought.  I use it to stipple and blend out foundation and it gives the most flawless airbrushed finish.  It is soft and dense and everything you want a brush like this to be.  If I can recommend one thing to you it is get this brush before it disappears!


What are your favourites for May?


1 comment:

  1. That brush sounds incredible! I haven't tried a flat-top brush like that but now I really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete