Thursday 10 May 2012

Melbourne Blog - Home!

Hi my pretties

Just an update I'm home from Melbourne!  I got back last night and after unpacking went straight to bed.  I had a great time the 4 days I was down there and did lots of fun stuff.  And got some great blogging ideas!

On the trip my partner and I went shopping (of course), went to the zoo, ate loads of food, played pool, got cultured at the museum and rode the tram.  We also played Spot-o-crazy-hook-turn.  Those things are weird.  And look quite dangerous :-/

I also got my make up done at Inglot.  I wanted to make a palette and with redeemable products I basically got my make up done for free; More about that later!

So we are back home, I have a tonne of washing to do but I don't go back to work until Monday (yea!).  Stay tuned for many blog posts being fired your way!

xoxo Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment