Sunday 16 September 2012

BYS Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral Charm

Hi Pretties

I just wanted to share with you a really cute eyeshadow palette I picked up yesterday from KMart for $7.75!

The colours are gorgeous and while I was not expecting much from this palette the colours swatch really nicely, have great pigment and are long wearing with an eyeshadow primer.


Closed


Open - Comes with 2 double ended applicators and a tiny mirror under there


Top row swatched


Bottom row swatched


I think this palette is great for the price.  $7.75!  A bargain!  While the colours are not very 'springy' they are certainly beautiful and I think I will get a lot of wear out of this palette.




6 comments:

  1. I bought this palette a little while ago and I love it! Love that so many of the BH girls have it now! :)

    It's such great quality for such a low price, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice swatches :)
    Are there any matte shades? I don't think BYS has any :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the neutral are so pretty :)
    i want to get this now after seeing how pretty the swatches are!

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good bargain! Was it on sale? I'll be near kmart tomorrow so I might try get one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We understand how important it is to keep cosmetics safe and away from any germs or viruses. That’s why we created some of the highest quality cosmetic bottles on the market. empty makeup compact

    ReplyDelete