Friday 28 September 2012

Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette

Hey Pretties

My Sleek order came today yea!

I ordered back on the 10th the Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette from sleekmakeup.com and it arrived today :)

I purchased this palette for $9.99 with $2.77 postage.  Super cheap right!  A great price for 12 eye shadows.

There are several different palettes in the i-Divine series but this is the one that caught my eye and demanded I buy it and give it a new home in my collection.  This palette contains a mix of matte and shimmer shadows, perfect for creating loads of different looks.


I love how the palette comes with an overlay so you can see the shadow names.  It also comes with a double ended sponge tip applicator and a weighty mirror.  The mirror is huge!

I'm really looking forward to giving this palette a whirl and I think it will be great for spring!

So tell me, have any Sleek palettes demand you purchase them? 

2 comments:

  1. Organza and Bow look gorgeous! I have no yet purchased any Sleek Palettes but they are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have two palettes, Snapshots and the matte V2...but I'm loving the look of the two new limited edition ones...it's too tempting!

    I just wish that their customer service was as good as it used to be!

    ReplyDelete