Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sukin Moisturiser Bonus Offer at Priceline

Hi Pretties

I just wanted to share with you today a little bonus offer I found at my local Priceline at is in fact advertised in the current catalogue but I had missed it and maybe you have too!


It's the Sukin Rose Hip Oil with bonus full sized moisturiser.  This pack is valued at $29.98 and on sale for $19.99 in the catalogue.  I'm not sure if it was only the new Priceline near my work (Maitland), but I actually got this set for $16!

I've been using it for two days now and I am in love!  The smell of the moisturiser is amazing, and my skin seems plumper and more refreshed already.

I recommenced checking it out to see if you can get this bargain as well!


1 comment:

  1. hmmm I've never tried organic skincare before but this offer looks pretty good!

    also I've tagged you for Liebster :)

    http://loveorsickaddiction.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/learn-about-me-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete