Monday 15 October 2012

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Hi Pretties

Today I have a review for you on the Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner (Total Nourishing Care).


I received this to trial as part of the BeautyHeaven.com.au trial team and I absolutely love this shampoo.  The packaging is really nice and slim, the 200ml bottle fits fantastically in my shower caddy.  The packaging is a nice colour and I have no issues with the pouring mechanism.

The shampoo itself is nice and thick, and it spreads really easily.  It lathers well and smells delicious.  I was initially concerned with the number of silicons in the shampoo but I do not have a problem with them at all.  My hair gets no greasier than with any other shampoo.

I really love this shampoo product and will be repurchasing.


I am generally quite fussy with my conditioners, sticking to salon brands but I really love this conditioner.  Like the shampoo, the 200ml is a great size for a shower caddy without taking up too much space.

My hair is recently highlighted and this has done a great job of nourishing my hair.  After the highlighting my hair wasn't in the best shape but this has really improved it's condition.

The smell of the conditioner is great and my hair feels so silky smooth with use.

I will be repurchasing this conditioner that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment