Wednesday 10 October 2012

Loreal Revitalift BB Cream

Hey Pretties

Today I have a review for you on the Loreal Paris Revitalift 10 Total Repair BB Cream.

I was sent this to trial by Beauty Heaven as part of the video trial team in the colours light and medium.

I gave the light one a go as I am quite fair and am well aware that medium would be way to dark for me.

The packaging of this is a brick red and to be honest I feel it sort of screams 'we're aged at mature skin' rather than marketing to a wider audience.  The bottle itself I have no issues with (bar colour), it is light weight with a  nice big cap so it is easy for travelling.


Before and After


On my face in the before picture is just a little Loreal Luminosity Serum and some residual eye make up (just so I don't look completely scary!) and after is with the BB cream applied using my fingers.  I attempted to use a foundation brush but all I got was a streaky application.  This clung to areas on my cheeks and required some force to rub in.  It then started to pill :-/

I feel my complexion look rather ruddy in the after photo and this has not done a great deal for my skin except make me look orangy/ruddy/shiny AND you can still see redness on my cheeks and minor sun spots and blemishes.  Not exactly what I want.

The price tag of this product is around $35 and I feel this is way over the top.  I would not pay that for it.

Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought of it!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that this product was a bit on the pricey side and was way too dark for me as well even in the light shade. I think that the Garnier one was a much better match to my skin tone than this one. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at one of the discount type chemists for $20, but after your review I don't think I'll bother checking this one out :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a sample of it, but im yet to try it. I saw it at Chemist Warehouse the other day for $14.95, and was close to getting it, but then decided that I really should try the sample first.

    ReplyDelete